We offer protective cardboard corners of own production the needs of our clients. These products are produced by skilled workers on modern high-tech equipment, by gluing cardboard tapes and their subsequent form pressing. Production process and raw materials in process, not harm the environment.
Cardboard corners are protect transport packets from spilling, strengthening the internal structures of cardboard boxes, protection of corners and fixing on pallet boxes, roll and sheet materials etc.
Paper tubes are used in the textile, printing, food, chemical and metallurgical industry in the production of various tapes, films, fabrics, yarns, paper, cardboard, etc.
We offer paper tubes (cores) with the following dimensions:
– inner diameter, mm: 30 – 200
– thickness, mm: 2 – 17
– length, mm: according to the client’s order.
By customer request paper tubes can be manufactured to specific individual characteristics:
– on the inner and the outer surface of the tubes, can be printed information about the customer, its logo and other.
Perforated cardboard (or microperforated cardboard) is very often used in cutting machines (systems).
This cardboard is covered with uniform punctures with the selected interval and diameter.
- Width – up to 2.5 m
- Perforation interval – any
- Cardboard density – 60 – 200 g
- Needle diameter – 1-3 mm
- Maximum winding diameter – 50 kg
Core inner diameter – 76 mm.